SkeleLotls are bringers of joy, and symbolize playfulness and rejuvenation. They also possess great flower power, and thoroughly enjoy a good adventure. This colorful wooden pin shows SkeleLotl decorated with flower petals and playful decor. The pin’s color palette and aesthetic are is inspired by the Forget-Me-Not flower.
This Lotl pin badge is made from responsibly sourced wood and comes presented on a playful SkeleLotl backing card.
- Made with responsibly sourced and sustainably harvested cherry veneer
- Beautiful vibrant colors (and a foresty wood scent!)
- One metal pin on the back
- Approx. 38mm / 1.5-inch on its longest side
- Shipped in plastic-free and eco-friendly packaging
- This product is small and has a sharp pin attached to it. This means it’s NOT suitable for babies, pets and young children, or anyone else who might be tempted to chew on it.
Eco-Friendly Wooden Pins from Sustainable Forests
All our wooden Lotl pins are made with eco-friendly wood grown through responsible woodland management. But what does that mean? It means that:
- The wood we use comes from fast-growing trees (Birch, Cherry, Maple, Walnut)
- These trees are cut down at the same rate as new ones grow (responsible harvesting)
- This ensures that their forest won’t shrink: it remains strong, intact, and alive
- Using wood from sustainable suppliers also helps to actively fund responsible woodland management schemes, which in return helps our planet
Our Lotl acrylic charms are always, always shipped in plastic-free packaging. As are the majority of our Lotl products! You can read more about our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and stay Earth-considerate here.