Head out camping with a fellow lover of the wilderness: Lottie the Lotl! This adorable charm shows Lottie sleeping inside of her tent inside of a magical, dense forest. Made from super-pretty and super-clear acrylic, this acrylic charm is both recycled and recyclable.
- Made with recycled acrylic
- Illustrated by Evy Benita
- Attachment: phone strap
- Approx. 38mm / 1.5-inch on its longest side
- Shipped in plastic-free and eco-friendly packaging
- This product is small, heavy, and has sharp pins attached to it. This means it’s NOT suitable for babies, pets and young children, or anyone else who might be tempted to chew on it.
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK
This acrylic charm is manufactured here in the UK! This means it has had to travel a much shorter distance and required no transportation through air freight or ships. Why is this important? Because it helps reduce our carbon footprint, which contributes to a greener future. In addition, it’s also made from recycled acrylic, and it’s fully recyclable (plastic). Our manufacturer recycles their scrap acrylic too, so you can rest assured that lots of steps were taken to ensure that these acrylic charms are as considerate of the planet as they possibly can be.
Our Lotl acrylic charms are always, always shipped in plastic-free packaging. As are the majority of our Lotl products! You can read more about our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and stay Earth-considerate here.