Lotls love the holidays! And socks! So what could possibly be more exciting than a holiday stocking? Nothing. This adorable charm is made from recycled acrylic and features Lottie the Lotl jumping out from a purple holiday stocking. The design is illustrated in an adorable pastel aesthetic destined to charm all lovers of pink and lilac.
- Made with recycled acrylic
- Illustrated by Evy Benita
- Attachment: phone strap
- Approx. 38mm / 1.5-inch on its longest side
- Shipped in plastic-free and eco-friendly packaging
- This product is small, heavy, and has sharp pins attached to it. This means it’s NOT suitable for babies, pets and young children, or anyone else who might be tempted to chew on it.
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK
This acrylic charm is manufactured here in the UK! This means it has had to travel a much shorter distance and required no transportation through air freight or ships. Why is this important? Because it helps reduce our carbon footprint, which contributes to a greener future. In addition, it’s also made from recycled acrylic, and it’s fully recyclable (plastic). Our manufacturer recycles their scrap acrylic too, so you can rest assured that lots of steps were taken to ensure that these acrylic charms are as considerate of the planet as they possibly can be.
Our Lotl acrylic charms are always, always shipped in plastic-free packaging. As are the majority of our Lotl products! You can read more about our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and stay Earth-considerate here.
There are no reviews yet.