This kawaii Lotl pin features Lottie, the rascal Lotl, peeking up from a hanging holiday stocking. Around her floats all her wildest dreams of sweets and magic. What do you wish for in your stocking?
This Lotl pin badge is made from responsibly sourced wood and comes presented on a playful, Lotl-branded backing card.
- Made with responsibly sourced European Birch Wood
- Beautiful vibrant colors (and a foresty wood scent!)
- One metal pin on the back
- Approx. 25mm / 1-inch on its longest side
- Shipped in plastic-free and eco-friendly packaging
- This product is small and has a sharp pin attached to it. This means it’s NOT suitable for babies, pets and young children, or anyone else who might be tempted to chew on it.
Eco-Friendly Wooden Pins from Sustainable Forests
All our wooden Lotl pins are made with eco-friendly wood grown through responsible woodland management. But what does that mean? It means that:
- The wood we use comes from fast-growing trees (Birch, Cherry, Maple, Walnut)
- These trees are cut down at the same rate as new ones grow (responsible harvesting)
- This ensures that their forest won’t shrink: it remains strong, intact, and alive
- Using wood from sustainable suppliers also helps to actively fund responsible woodland management schemes, which in return helps our planet
Our Lotl acrylic charms are always, always shipped in plastic-free packaging. As are the majority of our Lotl products! You can read more about our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and stay Earth-considerate here.