SkeleLotls are bringers of joy, and symbolize playfulness and rejuvenation. They also possess great flower power, and thoroughly enjoy a good adventure. This colorful wooden pin shows SkeleLotl decorated with flower petals and playful decor. The pin’s color palette and aesthetic are is inspired by the Tiger Lily flower.
This Lotl pin badge is made from responsibly sourced wood and comes presented on a playful SkeleLotl backing card.
- Made with responsibly sourced and sustainably harvested cherry veneer
- Beautiful vibrant colors (and a foresty wood scent!)
- One metal pin on the back
- Approx. 38mm / 1.5-inch on its longest side
- Shipped in plastic-free and eco-friendly packaging
- This product is small and has a sharp pin attached to it. This means it’s NOT suitable for babies, pets and young children, or anyone else who might be tempted to chew on it.
Eco-Friendly Wooden Pins from Sustainable Forests
All our wooden Lotl pins are made with eco-friendly wood grown through responsible woodland management. But what does that mean? It means that:
- The wood we use comes from fast-growing trees (Birch, Cherry, Maple, Walnut)
- These trees are cut down at the same rate as new ones grow (responsible harvesting)
- This ensures that their forest won’t shrink: it remains strong, intact, and alive
- Using wood from sustainable suppliers also helps to actively fund responsible woodland management schemes, which in return helps our planet
Our Lotl acrylic charms are always, always shipped in plastic-free packaging. As are the majority of our Lotl products! You can read more about our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and stay Earth-considerate here.